Running for four decades now, MIBF has evolved from being just an event for the publishing industry and the academe to being one of the most-awaited exhibitions for all sorts of readers. It has become a gathering of bookworms of all ages and from all walks of life to celebrate the joys of reading and the knowledge each book brings. The event is organized by Primetrade Asia, Inc. and will be held at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City from September 11 to 15, 2019.
Mark your calendars now and visit our booth between aisles C and E from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Check out C & E’s comprehensive selection of products or talk to any of our Account Executives to learn more about how we can help your institution adapt to IR 4.0. You can also get discounts on C & E’s selected titles at 30 to 90 percent off.
C & E will provide limited-edition items for participants in the following activities:
• Bee-bot City Tours
• Arduino Maze Labyrinth
• STEAM Blast
• Battle Ball
• BOSON Module Building
On-the-spot demonstrations of C & E’s STEAM-centered learning packages will also be given for clients and visitors to experience.
Visit us between aisles C and E from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Seminar-Workshop on Education 4.0 and Technopreneurship
As part of C & E Publishing, Inc.’s commitment to promoting lifelong learning, C & E Publishing will be holding a seminar-workshop about Education 4.0 and Technopreneurship at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City during the 40th Manila International Book Fair on September 12, 2019, from 8 a.m. to noon. The training will be led by Mr. Niño Naldoza, Director of the Philippine Normal University Institute of Knowledge Management, and Dr. Luis G. Sison, Director of the University of the Philippines Technology Transfer and Business Development Office, to discuss educational technology developments and how these impact the academic performance of students.
The objectives of the seminar-workshop are as follows:
• To provide participants with a concrete understanding of Industrial 4.0 and its role in improving student learning
• To enable participants to identify techniques and tools that support innovative teaching strategies and promote student engagement
8:30–8:45 Opening Ceremonies
8:45–9:00 Welcome Remarks
Mr. Gerric Gomez
Vice President for Strategic Partnerships and Growth Markets
C & E Publishing, Inc.
09:00–09:45 Education 4.0 Beyond: Innovations, Challenges, and the Future
Prof. Niño Naldoza
Director, Institute of Knowledge Management
Philippine Normal University
10:15–10:30 Open Forum
10:30–11:15 Technopreneurship: Technology in Entrepreneurship and Its Impact on the
Philippine Educational System
Dr. Luis G. Sison
Director, Technology Transfer and Business Development Office
University of the Philippines Diliman
11:15–11:45 Hands-On Workshop & Application
11:45–12:00 Closing Ceremonies
Terms and Conditions
Submission of online registration is regarded as a firm acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Registration for the Seminar-Workshop on Education 4.0 and Technopreneurship is free. However, this excludes food and transportation during the event.
• All applications for the Seminar-Workshop on Education 4.0 and Technopreneurship are subject to availability.
• Due to limited slots, CEESG will confirm your application by September 10, 2019 through email.
• All rights to all presentations, documentation, and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the event (including but not limited to any documentation kits and audio or audiovisual recording of the event) (“Content”) are owned by C & E Publishing, Inc. or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No (i) photography, filming or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is permitted. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content (save that use by the relevant delegate for internal business purposes shall be permitted).
• The personal information supplied in connection with your registration will be held by C & E Publishing, Inc. as a record of attendees and parties expressing interest. By registering for this event, you are allowing us to use your personal information to contact you by email, direct mail, and/or telephone, in order to supply information relevant to this event or other C & E Publishing seminars, conferences, and opportunities in the future that may be of interest to you. We may also share this information with our partners and event sponsors in order for them to contact you about other products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you do not want your details to be used in this way, please contact us by letter or email.
• In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, C & E Publishing, Inc. shall not be held liable for the personal expenses and other incidental expenses of the delegates.
• In the unlikely event that changes to the event are necessary, C & E Publishing, Inc. reserves the right to make such changes to the program, speakers, venue, schedule, and seminar proceedings at any time.
• These Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or updated by us from time to time without any prior notice.